NTSE Stage I (UP) 2016
please follow the link
objection in S.St part
Q.143. Which city was founded by Sikandar
(1) Allahabad (2) Sikandarabad (3) Jaunpur (4) Agra
Official answer (4)
Accordingly both answers are correct, this question should go as Bonus
Q.150. Sankhya Darshan is related with
(1) Kapil (2) Gautam (3) Jaimini (4) Patanjali
Official answer (3)
Q.166. How many seats are there in Rajya Sabha
(1) 250 (2) 245 (3) 233 (4) 145
Official answer given is (1)
- What is the maximum strength of Rajya Sabha?
Ans: Two hundred and fifty (250), of which 238 are to be elected and 12 are to be
nominated by the President of India.
- What is the actual strength of Rajya Sabha?
Ans: Two hundred and forty five (245), of which 233 are elected and 12 are nominated.
- rajyasabha.nic.in/rsnew/faq/freaq1.aspAns: Two hundred and forty five (245), of which 233 are elected and 12 are nominated. How many members does each state have in Rajya Sabha? Ans: The allocation of seats in Rajya Sabha to the States is based on population.
objections in the answer key can be sent to