Tuesday 25 August 2015

NTSE Stage I (Rajasthan) Notification not issued yet

Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education haven't came up with the Notification for NTSE Stage I 2016 (Rajasthan) yet. NCERT has issued the NTSE 2016 Notification on 31 July itself. One month has passed and still RBSE is now worried about the concerns of the NTSE aspirants.
Contact number given by NCERT are not responding, nobody picks the numbers. In Kota the Nodal center is Multi Purpose school, Gumanpura its contact number is also not operational
Today I tried the Nodal center at Jaipur, they gave me the Mobile number of the Public Relation Officer, RBSE - 9414300405 this person responded that right now he is in Bombay, contact him later on.
If anyone wants to have information about NTSE Stage I 2016 (Rajasthan)
write a mail on Secy-boser-rj@nic.inroajmer.cbse@nic.in
or contact 9414300405

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.