Tuesday 7 December 2021

Rajasthan NTSE Stage I - Previous Year Papers (NCERT Based)

Here are the Rajasthan NTSE Stage I - Previous Year Papers (NCERT Based) 

Rajasthan NTSE Stage I 2021-22 will be held according to the revised syllabus (due to Corona Pandemic), so while going through the Previous years papers students must be aware of revised syllabus and practice only those questions which are part of the revised syllabus. 

RBSE has opted for NCERT books for Class IX to XII, so now Rajasthan NTSE Stage I will be covering the syllabus of NCERT Books of Class IX and X ( from 2018 to 2020 RBSE had a different syllabus based on Rajasthan curriculum, so NTSE Stage I papers of 2018 to 2020 are not applicable now for the preparation of  Rajasthan NTSE Stage I (Social Science Section)

Previous Years Papers of Rajasthan NTSE






1 comment:

  1. Wonderful experiences after read your blog and I get more to more information from your article its super content and excellent information I hope you are well on the corona time I hope you keep update so beauty beautiful article knowable content . Best Institute for Short Term Courses , Best Institute in Central Delhi

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.