Thursday 26 September 2019

Analysis of Social Science Questions asked in Rajasthan NTSE Stage I 2019

In Rajasthan NTSE Stage I 2019, for the first time in last many years all 40 questions of Social Science subject were asked from Rajasthan Board Syllabus. This created a lots of problem for CBSE Students, as they were not much prepared with the RBSE Syllabus. In the notification for Rajasthan NTSE Stage I 2020, it has been clearly mentioned that the syllabus for NTSE Stage I will be the syllabus of Class IX and X of RBSE Board
Here, I have prepared the analysis of the question asked in Social Science section of the SAT paper. All 40 questions were from Rajasthan Board only, 21 questions were asked from class IX and 19 were asked from class X.
hope this analysis will help you in better preparation of Rajasthan NTSE stage I 2020


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.