Friday 26 August 2016

Notification for UP NTSE Stage I 2016-17

Exam Regulatory Authority Uttar Pradesh, Allahabad
has issued the notification of NTSE Stage I 2016-17

in the link provided, they have posted the form of 2015-16 only
according to this notification
last date to fill the application form is - 25 September 2015
Examination date is - 8 November 2015

after four days, today 29.8.16 they have posted the correct 
Application form for NTSE Stage I 2016-17

last date to fill the form is - 24th Sept 2016
for more information and application form, click the link
http://www.examregulatoryauthorityup.in/td.pdf

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sir my school is a UP board school and it has never conducted NTSE in the past. I have always been a bright student but couldnt change the school due to financial reasons. How can I fill the ntse form ? Also, I have heard that they dont publish the answer keys for NTSE in UP and I also saw your post where many students in serial order qualified for the 2nd level of ntse last year which raises questions on the genuinity of the conducting body. Since my hometown is in Bihar, is there any possible way by which I can fill the ntse form from Bihar ?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.